COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Personal and Non-Personal Information. We may collect and store a variety of information you submit to GWA including but not limited to (i) information that identifies you (such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, zip/postal code or region, hometown, gender, or education level and/or image) or that can be used to identify you when combined with other information ( “Personal Information”), and/or (ii) information we can gather from your visit that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser type and language, the date and time of your visit, as well as information about your ISP, referring URL, the search term that led you to the Site, your geographic region, the type of content you view, (“Non-Personal Information”) (Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to herein as “Information”). GWA may collect Information by assigning your computer one or more cookies which may collect information about how you browse the Site; we may use standard internet tools, such web beacons or cookies, which collect information and track your use of our Site.
- Registration and Other Personal Information. In order to access certain areas of the Site, or to obtain further information from us via the Site, we may ask you to provide Personal Information that GWA may use to identify If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site or to receive information that you have requested from Us.
- Cookies. Our web servers may also place a “cookie” on the hard drive of your computer (a small data file) when you first connect to the This allows us to recognize your computer, on return visits, and helps Us study traffic patterns on our Site, to improve the site and the services that We provide. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
If you would like to opt-out of our cookie collection, please email us using the form below
- Placed Cookies
a) Technical or Functional Cookies. Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
b) Advertising Cookies. On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://www.gwa-inc.com. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example. You can object to the tracking by these cookies by clicking the “Revoke cookie consent” button.
c) Social Media Buttons. On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are located in the United States.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Use of Personal Information. We may use any and all of the Personal Information to provide you with certain content offered on the Site, including image hosting and GWA may possibly target advertising based on the Information provided by Our Site users. By interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. GWA may bundle and/or share the Non- Personal Information we collect from you and other users with advertisers, third parties, Third Party Partners, and affiliates so that they display advertising that better suits the interests of users of the Site. We may aggregate your Information with Information about others. In that case we will make your Information non-personally identifiable by removing your name and other characteristics that would identify it as you. We may use and/or share the resulting Non-Personal Information with third parties.
- Sharing Personal Information. There may be some circumstances when We will share your Information with trusted third party business partners, which may include but are not limited to advertisers and/or others who help us understand how you use the Site.
- Third Party Partners. If GWA does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted third party business partners (“Third Party Partners”). Accordingly, We mandate that our Third Party Partners are obligated to keep the Personal Information confidential. However, the Third Party Partners may present you with offers pertaining to products and services which you may have requested or other offers for products and services that you will find of interest.
- Service Providers. If GWA does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted service providers working on behalf of GWA to deliver services, such as sending emails related to Our services under confidentiality obligations with GWA and do not have any independent right to share your Personal
- Other Companies, Legal Obligations, Etc. We may share your Information with any and all other companies within our corporate family. We may also disclose your Information: (i) when we are legally required to do so by an appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or by any governmental or law enforcement agency; (ii) to protect the interests or safety of GWA or our Site users; (iii) to another company if we are bought, or if we discontinue operations.
- Use of Email Addresses. We may use your email address to contact you. Unless you tell us not to, we may also send you (i) marketing and promotional materials regarding GWA and its services, and (ii) marketing and promotional materials that may promote third party products, including from affiliates and Third Party Partners with whom we have shared your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive emails from GWA (except related to customer service or account issues), you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know. If you would like to opt-out from Welteroth sharing your Personal Information with Third Party Partners for email marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com .
REVIEWING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
To exercise these rights, or to update and correct personal information you have provided via the web, please contact us. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you. You can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org . Or 1-800-476-2356.
WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICES
GWA reserves the right to withdraw the Site and/or to remove any content without notice at any time.
SELLING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Categories of data
The following categories of data are sold to third parties
- Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data
Object to selling of personal data to third parties
You can object to our selling of your personal data by entering your email address and name here. We will then remove your data from the databases we sell to third parties.
COOKIES AND HOW TO REMOVE THEM
- Controlling Cookies. Depending on the type of browser you use, you can set the browser to accept or reject all or certain types of the cookies. Your browser can also be set to tell you every time a cookie is sent to you. If you require further information you could visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ your hard drive.
- Opting Out Of Having Non-Personal Information Shared. You may choose to opt- out from allowing GWA to provide Non-Personal Information to certain Visit networkadvertising.org, aboutads.info, and jumptap.com to make informed decisions about your online and mobile privacy and to opt-out of sharing your non-PII.
While GWA maintains certain security measures to help protect the information under our control, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. GWA will always try to protect your personal information and ensure the security of your communications on our systems, by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards (appropriate to the sensitivity of such information) designed to protect it against unauthorized use, disclosure or access of the personal information we collect. However, we cannot ensure or warrant that any information you transmit to us will stay safe and secure and you do so at your own risk. Your Information may be stored in whole or in part on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from others. Although GWA tries to keep your Information safe, it relies on the statements of those vendors regarding the safety and security of their storage equipment and services as part of its evaluation. By visiting the Site, you agree that GWA is not responsible if the storage equipment and services provided by others aren’t working like they are supposed to, and that you will have to seek any remedies from those providers, not GWA.
Retention and Deletion
GWA keeps your personal information only so long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected, for the products and services that you are using, and/or to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards, which meet these requirements. We destroy your Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
- See personal information that you have already sent us so that you can correct or update it, or delete your personal information from our files;
- ask that we not send you mailings or otherwise contact you; or