We are looking for an outgoing, career minded individual who is interested in seeking endless opportunities. The right candidate for this position will have the following skills:
- College degree preferred. Emphasis placed on degrees within business, marketing, advertising, computer science or related field.
- Experience with Telelerik UI for Winforms C# / HTML / CSS / JQuery / Ajax / MSSQL / Kendo UI for WebApps / Office 365 Automation
- Be reliable, be on time, complete assigned projects in timely fashion, be a professional who can be counted on to deliver
- Great writing and vocal communication skills.
- At least 2 years experience in the advertising market.
Upload Your Resume
The Advertising Associate is responsible for supporting the Account team as we work towards achieving client and company objectives. The Associate provides assistance with internal client service initiatives as well as day-to-day projects, tasks, and management responsibilities. This particular role offers a holistic view into internal operations, including exposure to integrated digital strategy (SEM, SEO, Display, Paid Social), agency workflow, and budget management for a large-scale advertiser. The Associate is a well-rounded, highly motivated team player who is eager to learn and provide support across a wide array of projects and tasks. The Associate will serve as an integral part of the team and work directly with Account leaders to develop a basic understanding of all media techniques and best practices.
- College degree preferred. Emphasis placed on degrees within business, marketing, advertising, math, analytics or related field.
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft PPT.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to follow instruction and balance multiple tasks.
- Digital marketing, social media or previous marketing experience preferred, but not required.
Upload Your Resume